Friday, February 25, 2011

Articles to Write

I have a list of articles I need or want to write, in my head, as well as all over my notebooks. Getting these articles - their titles or the ideas - listed here should help me be a little more organized about writing these articles.

I'm forever thinking of new articles to write, then either don't jot them down, or jot them down all over the place. It will be nice to have just one list of articles to refer to. For now, anyway. When I think of more articles I should or could write, I'll make a new list. I'll probably make that new list of articles even before I've written all the ones I mention here, but displaying my lists and notes here on My Notes and Lists is certainly going to help me at least FEEL a little more organized.

Right, so let's get started.

1)
On my Make Money Writing Online site:

One of the first new articles I can add to my Make Money Writing Online site can be an article about what people can write about. Sometimes writers, or perhaps beginner writers in particular, struggle to think about what they can write about. I'll give tips on what they can write about, and will of course also link to this article to show them that just creating a list or notes on "things to do" is, in fact, also writing!

Another article for my Make Money Writing Online site, that I've been meaning to write for a while now, is one about how I earn some money selling articles on Constant Content, and how others can too.

I also want to write an article about choosing how to organize your day or week when it comes to writing online. An online writer needs to decide if they want to do all that is entailed in writing online as they write and publish each article online, or if they want to spend one day writing all day, the next day submitting those articles to online writing sites (or publishing them on their own sites), and linking to their articles from other sites or advertising those articles in any way they can, and a third day spending time within the community of writing sites, commenting on other people's articles on those writing sites, as well as just reading articles anywhere on the Internet that can give them further ideas for new topics to write about as well as learning any tricks of the trade or methods of further improving their writing earnings. There will often be some overlapping, especially regards day 2 and 3, and I should write about that too.

I can also browse the Internet and search for some sites that help with improving writing and grammar skills, and list these sites, with a brief description of each, in one article, to help writers easily find sites that can help them improve their writing skills, and, in turn, their earnings.

Another article I want to write for Make Money Writing Online is an overview of some of the writing sites I belong to, and what I feel are the pros and cons of each, so people can weigh up which ones they'd like to join (if they don't want to join them all.)

2)
On my Work From Home Ideas site:

Well, I'd like to write as much as possible for Work From Home Ideas. I'm pleased with my Adsense earnings from this site. The site costs me about R200 per year (just domain registration yearly renewal and yearly site hosting, as Tony and I designed the site ourselves and add our own content), so that's roughly R16.50 per month, and the site has made me about R300 per month over the last 4 months (from Adsense). There are not yet too many articles on Work From Home Ideas, so I know I can increase that monthly passive income by adding many new articles to the site, and, of course, also by promoting all the articles more by linking to them from other sites more.

So, what to write about for the site?

Browsing through the Internet, looking at other work from home ideas or craft ideas helps give me ideas, and I need to do that more often, and jot down all the ideas that pop into my head - yeah, probably in my notebook, and I really must get used to learning to jot down my ideas here on My Notes and Lists instead!

3)
On my Make Money Use Internet site:

Well, this one is quite easy too. I just need to write about how to make money using the Internet which is what I am doing, so I can basically just describe what it is I do, the steps involved, how much I earn, offer tips or reviews on different methods of making money on the Internet. I just need to write more, not forgetting even small details, that may help beginners when they're starting out to write online or make money using the Internet.

4)
My Teresa Schultz site:

Hm, I've neglected this one quite a bit. I really need to do more writing on Teresa Schultz! The problem comes in when I feel I have covered most topics on my other sites, and then I can't decide what to add to Teresa Schultz! I think I need to consider writing more about me - perhaps stories from my youth, whatever! Maybe even a bit of fiction too, since I did used to enjoy writing fiction quite a bit, and would like to renew that love. Also, because none of my other exisitng sites really deal with fiction too much, so why not on Teresa Schultz, then?

5)
My East London Photographs and Wild Ramblings is also an easy one, and I've been really slack with it. It simply entails taking some photos in and around East London, in South Africa, sort of whenever Tony and I are out and about, loading them to the site, and writing a bit about them, not too much writing either.

6) and more!
Then there's still a few other sites of mine as well as the online writing sites I belong to - so articles needed there too.

Hm, lots of article writing to be done (or any kind of writing, not just informative article writing) but at least, writing this, I've just done one!

© copyright Teresa Schultz 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Please. A nice comment. Pretty please.